Re: artist as teacher

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 13:17:42 -0500

This seems like a very strange question for someone in art education to
ask. Or perhaps you are not an art teacher. Let me know and I will try
to formulate a good answer for you.
Later, Woody

Tom Johnsen wrote:

> I see a number of lesson plans which culminate in a student painting
> like some other dead artist. Why is this valued?
> tom johnsen

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at