Re: artist as teacher

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 13:17:42 -0500

This seems like a very strange question for someone in art education to
ask. Or perhaps you are not an art teacher. Let me know and I will try
to formulate a good answer for you.
Later, Woody

--

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on http://www.taospaint.com/WEBpage4a.html to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on http://www.taospaint.com/RMSartSTUDIO.html to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at http://www.taospaint.com