Re: Art Community, Question

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 23:26:47 -0500

K-8, that would present a challenge just in teaching not simply in room
arrangements. But what I do, and it has little to do with the geography
of the room, is to name each table after a famous artist. In fact, I
name each of my 8 student tables after a women artist. Later this summer
I plan to add a page to my WebSite about it and have links to each
artist. Check my WebSite before school starts.

Alicia Kinane wrote:

> My question -
> I have a large room and two sets of furniture to accomodate K-8
> students. Any arrangement suggestions - ??
> Alicia Higgins-Kinane
> Puffer School
> Downers Grove IL

to contact me via E-mail