Re: posting problems

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 13:19:37 -0400

Betty Bowen wrote:
> Will any of you get to see the Maxfield Parrish exhibit? Has anyone tried a
> lesson with his painting process?
> Betty

What Maxfield Parish exhibit? Is it in Washington? My husband loves
Maxfield Parish and I just saw another book out for kids on Max'
Parish's work. I think there is also a book on paintings he did for
children's books. JOhn actually wrote to the list many months ago
explaining in detail the technique used (varnishing each layer).
Should be in archives and I have it on file if anyone is interested.
astroboy