[Fwd: Returned mail: User unknown]

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
M.Grosspietsch (teachart)
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 10:27:02 -0500

Dear ArtsEdNet administrators,

The quoted post (below) bounced... apparently the e-mail address for the
owner/manager of the artsednet listserv that I had is incorrect.
Regardless, could the appropriate person look into the problems we (the
subscribers of the list) have been having related to bounced messages,
undeliverable mail messages, and archive searches?

Please let those of us on the list know what action steps will be
performed to resolve these problems... the amount of bounced messages is
cluttering all of our mailboxes.

Thank you.
M.Grosspietsch