[Fwd: Re: archive search???]

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
M.Grosspietsch (teachart)
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 10:19:04 -0500

To the owner/manager of the artsednet listserv (and to Linda and others
on the list), I believe I'm correctly forwarding the following post to
you, the artsednet owner/manager of the artsednet listserv.

The following post regarding archive problems is the second such post
sent to this "owner" address. The first post sent to this "owner"
address was sent by me during the past week. It referred to problems
about bounced mail and "undeliverable mail" messages cluttering the
listserv... Many members of the listserv have posted problems related to
these issues (archival troubles and underliverable mail troubles).

Is anyone at "owner.edu" working on these issues? If so,
please let the list know. If this request should be sent to a different
address (to the appropriate person responsible for managing the list),
please send that address to me or "cc" me if this message is forwarded
to such a person.

Thank you
M.Grosspietsch