Re: Undeliverable mail

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Sat, 10 Jul 1999 17:52:10 -0400

Eriverrush wrote:

> Linda,
>
> I am having the same problem when I try to post a question to the listserve.
> I keep getting "Undeliverable Mail" messages back, so I assume that my
> messages did not get through.....but then when I get the mail digests, my
> posts are there. Very strange!
>
> Mary

This is because someone dropped off the list but didn't unsubscribe.
Perhaps they have a new address or some other reason. So when their
old address is sent something it bounces back to you. I remembering
this happening last summer. I get them too every time I post to the
list. Just filter the person until it's taken care of. I don't think
we can unsubscribe someone other than ourselves. I just filter them
to the trash.
Sandra
astroboy