Re: Fine Motor whoa's in kids and Sewing with little ones LONG

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
MarshArt
Sat, 10 Jul 1999 16:37:11 EDT

In a message dated 7/10/99 3:54:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
astroboy writes:

> Well folks I guess it's up to us to become the cultural/art/common
> sense literacy advocates

I too have seen lack in the dexterity department unless the kids had
pre-school experience. Some of my "K's" couldn't even cut by following a
line. Others had difficulty listening to directions and following
instructions . We have become a society of observers......Woe to us!

Marsha