Re: rules

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Dennis Golombek (golombek)
Sat, 10 Jul 1999 15:41:28 -0400

Well said. I tell my students that art encompasses everything and since I am by
nature extremely curious. I like to know and hear about a lot of different things
and this was not the first time, and I hope it won't be the last time, that we find
ourselves in a state of divergence( Divergence is located somewhere south of
Alaska.).

One reason this list is so beneficial to all of us is because we accept others and
not except them.

Dennis

--
Thank You Sabres!!!! Thank You Sabres!!!!
"Where have you gone Joe DiMaggio ?

http://members.localnet.com/~golombek/