Re: rules

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
gregjuli
Sat, 10 Jul 1999 13:26:51 -0500

I agree with Reatha on this one. Chill out --- it's summer vacation and a
little side trip once in a while won't hurt. Remember our silly conversations
last summer ( I believe) about shoes , ugly hands and other off the track
subjects. We shouldn't take ourselves too seriously or it could be the road to
burn- out. Relax and hit delete if that is what you need to do. Ahhhh summer
break !!!!!!!!
MaryB