Re: apology

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
henry taylor (taylorh)
Sun, 4 Jul 1999 07:36:12 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0047_01BEC5EF.E42A8500

look under TOOLS --- OPTIONS --- READ --- FONTS should be able to =
fix it there.=20
Actually I like the way you have it set. Shouting USUALLY LOOKS MORE =
LIKE THIS!
-henry
-----Original Message-----
From: Linda Kelty <lckelty>
To: artsednet.edu <artsednet.edu>
Date: Saturday, July 03, 1999 7:51 PM
Subject: apology
=20
Ok,,,ah darn it!! I monkeyed around with the type trying to find =
something I could read more easily, changed it, found out it only =
adjusted size between upper and lower case. Now every time i send =
anything out it's this face.:( sorry. i've been told I'm yelling. this =
is copperplate gothic light. i am using outlook express for an email =
program. do any of you know how to change it back without having to do =
it on each email? I'd appreciate the help. This is all new to me since =
nov. of this last year. my apologies, linda

------=_NextPart_000_0047_01BEC5EF.E42A8500

look under TOOLS   = --- =20 OPTIONS  --- READ  --- FONTS  should be able to fix it = there.=20
Actually I = like the way you=20 have it set. Shouting USUALLY LOOKS MORE LIKE THIS!
-henry
-----Original = Message-----