Re: Quick IQ Test: Delete if not interested...

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Joseph Augusta (jaugusta)
Fri, 02 Jul 1999 18:35:25 -0400

CPKinomi wrote:

> A friend sent this to me and I wanted to share this w/ the group. I am
> thinking of presenting this to a group of students and see how they score.

This is not an intelligence test beyond the fact that you need enough
intelligence to read the sentence. That's all it tests! Please do not give
this test to students no matter how cute you think it is---kids are saddled
with enough labels by other tests--generally administered in very controlled
situations as you know--without adding another one that is patently useless.

Best wishes,
Joseph