Re: Quick IQ Test: Delete if not interested...

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Salvador Wilcox (salvador_wilcox)
Fri, 02 Jul 1999 07:16:46 PDT

yes, that's interesting. but what does it have to do with intelligence?
presenting it to your kids the way that it was presented to us will give
them a skewed understanding of intelligence. just my thoughts.

sal