Re: wish list / drying racks

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Jasmine Preston (jdp30)
Fri, 31 Jul 1998 20:10:41 -0500

The cardboard coke trays are also a good classroom management tool. I use
them when painting. Instead of one central area to get paint, I divide the
class into groups of five or so and they have their own set of paints,
brushes, etc to share. They store their supplies in the boxes labeled with
their names. It keeps the mess in smaller, more manageable groups and I
can tell who is not cleaning up properly.

Jasmine
jdp30