Re: Tips for starting out the year ...

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Litesal (Litesal)
Fri, 31 Jul 1998 17:10:51 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Gail1611 <Gail1611>
To: Toulouse95 <Toulouse95>; artsednet.edu
<artsednet.edu>
Date: Friday, July 31, 1998 1:12 PM
Subject: Re: Tips for starting out the year ...

>Hi all.
>I put up my bullentin boards first. It makes me feel less overwhelmed.
Gail

That's what I do first, too! I actually enjoy getting my room ready. I
think I revert back to when I was little, and I used to play school, it's
fun. Plus I feel so proud when all my students come in with their eyes
wide and alive! To keep this happening, I change things around every year.
This year, I even moved my chalkboard panel.

Happy Preparation! Leah