Re: wish list / drying racks

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Stenger - Judith DiSalvo (jstenger)
Thu, 30 Jul 1998 08:33:42 -0400 (EDT)

I learned this trick from a silk-screen instructor. Cut the rollers from
the wire hangers you get from the cleaners into pieces about 2 or 3 inches
long. Alternate these with plastic spring-type clothespins on lengths or
wire, and string them across the room. These are great for anything that
doesn't have to dry horizontally.
Judy