Re: 60s and 70s Design

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Katherine Giltinan (k.giltinan)
Tue, 21 Jul 1998 12:32:40 -0500

At 06:00 PM 7/20/98 -0700, Wendy Sauls wrote:
>asking where she might find 60s and 70s design sources.
>artsednet-digest Monday, July 20 1998 Volume 02 : Number 855

You might have the best luck researching primary sources -- actual stuff
from the 1960s and 70s. If there are vintage shops in your area
specializing in vinyl records, go look through the old album covers. Check
out popular magazines (Vogue, Rolling Stone, Harper's Bazaar) from those
decades, especially the type-faces and ads.