Re: MOBA

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
taylorh (taylorh)
Tue, 21 Jul 1998 00:26:11 -0700 (MST)

On Mon, 20 Jul 1998, Joseph Augusta wrote:

> If you're like me, you've recently been pleasantly surprised by Henry's
> epic commentaries and may be interested in visiting one of his favorite
> museums at:
>
> http://glyphs.com/moba/

Gee, I didn't know that! I can't see the site. I'm graphics impaired --
text only. Bet it's very clever skewer however. Used to chat with those
folks on the environmental art listserv. Nice people.

BTW sorry I didn't connect with Finnegan. I did a pastel for you for him
to bring back. Left messages. Just got the photos back. I'll scan it
tomorrow or the day after for you.

Hope everyone is well and that the play writing is coming along nicely.
Great hearing from you! Wishing you the best.

-henry