Note: To protect the privacy of our members, e-mail addresses have been removed from the archived messages. As a result, some links may be broken.
For the benefit of District 99 students, the Art Specialists request that the
following procedures be observed:
· Teachers must leave their classroom while the Art Specialist is conducting
· A large, clean area must be provided for the Art Specialist, such as a table
· An area must be provided for the storage of student artwork.
· Updated student information should be available, such as; a seating chart,
class list and pull-out schedules.
· If present, program assistants should remain in the classroom to assist the
Art Specialist as requested.
· If a sink is in the classroom, the Art Specialist should have access to it
and the area around it.
· The supplies of the Art Specialist are for program use only. These supplies
must last the entire year and through the following October and must not be
taken by any other staff member without permission.
Thank you for you cooperation.