Re: Tesselations

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Kurt Hasselman (kprs)
Sun, 05 Jul 1998 23:11:09 -0400

I do tesselations as a linoleum block....and all you have to do is a block
of two, and then repeat print them....we do the block as one positive and
one negative...

I WILL try them as clay tiles this year, THANKS!

San D

P.S. I also go into the math classes as a followup to their tesselations
math work, and then they do it as an 'art' experience...sometimes doing
them as 'kites' combining the 'decoration of tesselations' with the
geometry of kite making.