Re: PTO sponsored art appreciation program

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sidnie Miller (sidmill.us)
Thu, 2 Jul 1998 14:11:14 -0700 (PDT)

I don't believe that there is such a thing as a canned program that
Pto's use, but I may be wrong. In this area the PTOs are totally
independant and do whatever the energy level of the parents involved
turns out to be. One idea that an elementary school here does is
to purchase professional framing of a number of student art works--I
can't remember the number--maybe 5 or 10. The works become permanent
acquisitions and are displayed on the giant library wall.

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko Junior High School #
# 777 Country Club Drive #
# Elko, NV 89801 #