[Fwd: And the bead goes on...]

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Thu, 02 Jul 1998 15:55:07 -0400

--------------AE1B4E6E7C8CA709C11E2F45

--
john barrick
Sandra Barrick
astroboy
http://home.fuse.net/astroboy
--------------AE1B4E6E7C8CA709C11E2F45

There are beaded gourds which are used as shakers as in musical instruments.Spanish as well as african. I have a link for a bead place that has a lesson. http://www.accessone.com/~mishwick/drop1.htm

The Huichol indians use bead work quite a lot. I have some sites for them but my internet is messed up tonight. tell me if you want them. the indian sight I sent in today may be of use also. Have you used bead for math,i.e.-Abacus?

sandra

Maggie White wrote: We > have to write five interrelated lesson plans on multicultural art, _each

--
john barrick
Sandra Barrick

--------------AE1B4E6E7C8CA709C11E2F45--