Re: What happened?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
henry (taylorh)
Tue, 22 Jul 1997 15:57:40 -0700 (MST)

The returned postings may be related to the Internic delivery foul-up of a
directory update. I got one back, myself, from an Orange County .COM
domain. Apparently .COM addressees were among those most frequently
returned. I also heard the east/west-coast (US) and european users felt
the brunt of the impact.... that may be a bit obvious tho.

Anyone have better info?

henry