Arts Education- The New Media

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Christine Beth Johnson (chrbjohn)
Mon, 14 Jul 1997 06:38:33 -0500 (EST)

Because I believe:
That true arts education explores the cultural context of
visual answers to problems.
and
Because arts education makes study of technological choices for
production part of its' studio.....

I think the arts have an obligation to deal with the new"technologies".

Christy Johnson
Indiana University
Ed.D student in Instructional Systems Technology- who came back after 25
years of teaching to make sure that the concerns of arts education were
in the thick of the technological reform movement in education.