Re: Drawing realistically

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Numo Jaeger and Michael Miller (jaegmil)
Sat, 12 Jul 1997 21:24:55 -0400

Hello Judith,

Howard Gardner has written books on this concept. He has a project going on
at Harvard called, "Project Zero". I think the book is called,"Frames of Mind".

Does anyone know why he calls it that?

There is another book which is interesting called, "Seven Ways of Knowing."

It points out that we all have different strengths and if you can recognize
the strength areas you might better be able to teach concepts and skills
through those strengths.

1.Visual intelligence
2.Kinetic intelligence
3.Musical intelligence