Re: Art on a Cart Suggestions

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
jibundy
Thu, 10 Jul 1997 11:53:23 -0500

For Years teaching elem. art I used THE CART also. Reading your post
reminded me of a practicaly spill-proof water container for students to use
at their desks. I hope several of you find this idea helpful. I know it
saved me 100's of messes over the years. I used the butter tubs with the
snap on lids. I would cut a hole in the lid about the size of a quarter.
When the tub was HALF FULL of water and was tipped over very little if any
spills out. I would cut the holes with a spade type wood bit in my electric
drill. John Bundy