Re: Animation

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
josh l pete (josh-kc)
Tue, 8 Jul 1997 09:04:33 -0500

You may subscribe to School Arts by calling 1-800-533-2847. 1 year (9
issues) for $24.50, 2 years for $40.00

For Arts & Activities, I could not locate a telephone number. Write to
them at
Arts & Activities
P.O. Box 85103
San Diego, CA 92186-9932
1 year for $24.95, 2 years for $39.95

I subscribe to both magazines and really find helpful information and
lesson plans for all grade levels. Both magazines also have a center
"pull-out" art print.
Cherie