Re: Nat Am students/lessons??

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Lorena Nalin (nalin)
Mon, 7 Jul 1997 12:31:41 -0700 (MST)

To those of you interested in research, Dr. Mary Stokrocki and Dr. Faith
Clover have been working with schools, teachers and students on the Navajo
reservation and writing about their experiences. I'm sorry I don't have
specific articles to refer you to but it is easily available.

Also at the Arizona Art Education Association fall conference (November 7-8
in Sedona, AZ) Dr. Clover will be presenting the "Talking Circle" with Mr.
Alan Jim, Mr. Shonto Begay and a medicaine man. It should provided another
opportunity to learn more about your student population.

Lorena Nalin
in Tucson