Re: American Cancer Soc. - a final wish (fwd)

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Marjorie A Semonick (semo0001.edu)
Wed, 2 Jul 1997 14:50:05 -0500 (CDT)

Although I did forward your message with a bit of concern, I am informed
that the ACS is not aware of this nor are they participating. According to
captial hill the whole thing was a hoax! :(

marge