Re: Professional Development Seminars

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Ann Wilschke (awilschk.us)
Tue, 1 Jul 1997 20:46:34 -0400 (EDT)

Fran,
My school has had a digital camera this year. While I have not
used it myself, we have had some great ideas from its use. My computer
guru student took images of each student in my art class and then with
another program they distorted these images into charicatures. The plan
was to leave then in the art room for subsequent classes to observe.
Our computer tech person suggested that we photo student work and
integrate these images into the school's web page. I hope to do this
next fall.
Good luck with your plan.
Ann Wilschke