Howard Hodkin's art

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Suzanne M. Harp (smharp)
Tue, 23 Jul 1996 13:11:33 -0500

Vance McSwain wrote:

>Then, the class visited the Museum of Modern Art in Fort Worth and saw =
>an exhibit by a living painter named Sir Howard Hodgkin. The museum =
>thought highly of his work and considered him an "important painter". =
>His work is worth hundreds of thousands of dollars per painting.

Hi Vance:

I've been looking for a monograph on Howard Hodkins for years. I love his
work! Silly me! Could you, if you have the info, send me the institutes
name and mailing address (send to my e-mail, since i unsubscribed).

I like hodkins work because I'm personally in love with color, and he does color
in a way that moves me. (-:

suzanne harp
smharp