unsubscribe

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
CMILLER
Wed, 10 Jul 1996 17:07:53 -0400 (EDT)

Stony Brook, NY 11794-3750

Clyde L Miller
Philosophy
516 632-7585
10-Jul-1996 05:07pm EDT
FROM: CMILLER
TO: Remote Addressee ( _artsednet )

unsubscribe

JZE

09-Jul-1996 03:53pm EDT

TO: CMILLER

Date: Tue, 09 Jul 1996 15:52:52 -0400
From: JZE
Subject: We're here
To: Cmiller

Lee,
How is the seminar going? We just met for the first time tonight. Many
young ones(teachers). . . maybe I'm getting older? St. Mary's is a beautiful
campus with reasonable housing and provisions for living. Thanks for your
help. There is no Tara Inn for lobster and beer is not allowed in the dorms,
so I'm really roughing it. This is my last night of free time, so I thought I
would catch up on correspondence. The library is supposed to have e-mail
capability, so if you get this, I have figured it out. Have been reading The
Pleasures of Philosophy by Will Durant. Great insights to modern problems,
and it was written in 1929 and revised in 1953. He is such a great writer!
Better get to the sack. Hope everything is going great.

Mike and Barb