Re: developing significant production activities

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Kathrine L Walker (klwalk)
Tue, 9 Jul 1996 09:41:48 -0500 (CDT)

Nancy -
I think you are on the right track as far as using the works
constructively. I once did an exhibition at a prior museum called
"Resonance." In this exhibition, artists picked works from our
collection and created a resonance or reaction. They were required to
write a statement on how the work they created related to the work they
chose. This might be useful with students in clarifying what they are
doing and helps integrate are into the language arts curriculum!

Kathrine Walker, Beach Museum of Art/Kansas State University