Re: A Chinese Hong Kong

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Robert Fionda (robert.fionda)
Mon, 08 Jul 1996 23:31:37 -0400

>Date: Mon, 08 Jul 1996 23:30:12
>To: tszkwongl (Leung Tsz Kwong)
>From: Robert Fionda <robert.fionda>
>Subject: Re: A Chinese Hong Kong
>
>Dear Ms. Leung Tsz Kwong,
> I have returned to your message concerning the Chinese takeover of
Hong Kong in under a year on three occasions on my mail file...wanting to
say "something" to comfort your concerns for a questionable future. I
realized that I have little wisdom and no lesson plans to share over this
issue and I feel that the same may be true with other lurkers on this service.
> However, I have learned the following...Hong Kong and its political
problems are a long way off in distance and time but the internet makes your
problems immediate and your request makes me connected to you and your
misgivings. I find it most difficult to respond to such an uncertain reality
with art "lessons" when the fate of millions lies in the political hands of
so few. At this moment, all I can offer is a new awareness of someone
named, Leung Tsz Kwong, with whom I have a vested interest in because of
ArtsEdNet.

>Sincerely,

Sincerely,

Robert Fionda