Re: Art Listgroups

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Beth Kanter (kanter)
Fri, 14 Jun 1996 08:39:48 -0400

There is also a list of art-related lists and newsgroups at
http://www.artswire.org/Community/glarson/home.html as well as some
excellent articles about nonprofit arts organizations and
telecommunications! This site has been around for over a year and a great
resource.

At 02:41 PM 7/5/96 -0600, Ken Rohrer wrote:
>Someone let me know of 23 new art related listgroups today. These are in
>addition to the big ones (EMIG, Artsednet, INSEA). I have compiled them in
>html and you can find them at:
>
>http://www.in.net/~kenroar/artedu.html
>

> \ *** /---------------/---------------------/--------
> \ * * / Ken Rohrer / kenroar / o |
> * _ _ *~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ o |o |
> * {O} {O} * oo\ o/ |
>* * The Incredible Art Department \ |/ |
>* _ _ * http://www.in.net/~kenroar/ |
> * ----- *
> / * * \
> / *** \
>/ | \

Beth Kanter Arts Wire Network Coordinator kanter

<http://www.artswire.org/Artswire/spiderschool/spider.htm>