Day of the Dead (fwd)

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
sarah ann bowler (sbowler)
Fri, 5 Jul 1996 21:01:06 -0600 (MDT)

Thought one of you out there might be able to give her some help.

Sally Bowler
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 1996 16:46:14 -0700
From: Alyson <alyson.edu>
To: NMArts
Subject: Day of the Dead

If anyone has information, please respond directly to Alyson.
Alex

Has anyone out there incorporated Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead) into
their school programs? or is the subject too sensitive? I was particularly
thinking about for mid-high or junior high students.
I would appreciate knowing what you did, whether or not it was successful,
what problems you may have encountered, etc.
Thank you.
Alyson B. Stanfield
Fred Jones Jr. Museum of Art
The University of Oklahoma