Re: [teacherartexchange] New art on website!

---------

Aartteachr_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri Jul 13 2012 - 17:49:52 PDT

I miss the Toodles, too, Bunki. As Mike said, you were an anchor for me
also when I returned to teaching after leaving the profession to get my RN and
 do nursing for 16 years. (They were cutting art back then). When I came
back, so much changed and the Getty list and YOU saved me. I still do one of
your design projects in my 2D class and call it the" Bunki Design". The
kids look at me funny but I keep it a secret. LOL
Marshart in Orlando

In a message dated 7/11/2012 12:25:57 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mwhite139@cox.net writes:
I've missed those "toodles!"

On 7/11/2012 7:56 AM, Kramer, Bunki [LC] wrote:
> Hi, Mike....Would love to know some of your visual journal prompts. The
> journal pages are fantastic! I also love the skeletons. Great work!
> Toodles....Bunki
>
> ---
> To unsubscribe go to

To  unsubscribe go to