Re: [teacherartexchange] New art on website!

---------

occasm_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed Jul 11 2012 - 06:17:22 PDT

Thanks Sharon, not really filler. My studio art is only a semester long foundation class at our j.h.., so i use it as a design unit. Its mostly independent but students get an assignment on a mon. And get the period to begin. After that they have it as homework and its due the following mon.

Mike
Sent from my ASUS Pad