RE:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: July 24, 2011

---------

From: Rick Steil (rsteil_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 25 2011 - 09:04:44 PDT

Katherine,

I would be interested in working on this showcase. I teach photography at Palisades Charter High School and we do several shows of our work throughout the year.
 I have images ready to go for a show at any time. Keep me posted. I also have some of my own work which I would love to show.

Thank you,
Rick Steil
Photography Teacher