Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: July 24, 2011

---------

From: Susan Yennerell (fineartsy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 25 2011 - 05:27:42 PDT

Kathy, I love your lemons to lemon aid attitude! I really think your on to something! As a private school art teacher here in Texas, we're use to raising money for our programs. Consider holding a student auction, family art night, or parents night out to earn extra funds. Not sure if Art Pace is available in CA, I heard they will come to your school prepared with 2 free art classes, as well as supplies. Let me know if you have any questions.

Susan, Y.
Texas

4aeb1b4213118b393@lists.pub.getty.edu