RE: [teacherartexchange] re :ROY G BIV video

---------

From: Yuill, Annie C. (ayuill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 11 2011 - 10:13:04 PDT

I recently used Zamzar http://www.zamzar.com/ A free online service that converts files to mp4 and sends them through email. You do not need to download any special programs but the process will need to be done at home and saved to a flash drive. You have 24 hours to download the converted files. Very Easy!
It works for Mac users as well.

The link above will bring you to the 4 step process. ***Be sure to remove the extra http:// when pasting address. ****choose mp4 for coversion

Good luck.