RE: [teacherartexchange] re :ROY G BIV video

---------

From: Cheryl Lloyd (clloyd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 07 2011 - 20:59:09 PDT

Hi Ann,
I downloaded Real Player (free version) and then whenever you watch a video online Real Player pops up in the corner and asks if you would like to download the video. It works perfectly for me, who also does not have access to YouTube at school.

I like Ellen's suggestion too. I hadn't heard of that one. I like that you don't have to remember the site, you can just type kick before the URL. Thanks for the info, Ellen!

Cheri Lloyd
Ceres, CA