Re: [teacherartexchange] no more blogger and picasa at the end of the month -

---------

From: Diane Davis (dianemdavis_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 07 2011 - 13:57:08 PDT

you can certainly put photos and have kids write artist statements on
artsonia.com You can have them comment on them as well, with parental
monitoring of comments.
I think you can put a rubric in the description of the project, though
I don't think they have a special section for it other than that.
Diane