Re: [teacherartexchange] no more blogger and picasa at the end of the month -

---------

From: Heather Leal (hleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 07 2011 - 14:22:14 PDT

We have Google Apps for Education- it is a domain I set up for our
school only. The kids have email, docs, calendar, and sites open to
them- you can choose the apps you want available. They use docs to
save images, write artist statements, do self evaluations and evaluate
each others work- I can post a rubric for them to use but lately have
used the google forms to set up the rubric and then all their
We set up N-Computing in our labs, so the kids could no longer use
flash drives to save their work- we have had google apps for a few
years, but only a few teachers were using it- now it is being used
much more- We'll see what changes Google+ brings to the front.