RE: [teacherartexchange] no more blogger and picasa at the end of the month -

---------

From: Michal Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 07 2011 - 13:58:38 PDT

Betty, you might look into Edmodo. It's pretty secure, self-contained, & you
can add files, documents, etc. Very cool site!
~Michal

Ellen, we haven't been allowed to use blogger at school in the past because
kids could get to other sites.
(Now we use Google apps for other things like faculty mail. )

I'm hoping to find something simple and secure where my students can a. save
images b. write artist statements, c. where I can place a rubric for them to
self-assess, & d. where I can add notes & my assessment.

So maybe this new Google development will have something. Any suggestions
welcome!

We all have to increase the writing we do in the classroom, and I am hoping
to avoid suddenly adding thousands of pieces of paper to my life.

Betty in OK