Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Arrowmont

From: watercolorwiz (watercolorwiz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 07 2011 - 13:37:28 PDT

Art teachers, especially in Tennessee: consider Arrowmont for your professional
development. I just returned from a week's respite in the mountains where I
learned how to create figurative sculpture from found materials. I wrote a
grant, and received an additional discount because I'm a public school teacher.
 All in all, a weeks bed (nice accomodations) board (excellent food) and
instruction cost me a little over $300. And while I realize I could use the
"free" professional development offered by my school district, I know I'll use

To unsubscribe go to