[teacherartexchange] Getty Open Studio lesson- Mark Bradford visits Culver City High

---------

From: Heather Leal (hleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 07 2011 - 12:23:40 PDT

This looks like a neat lesson- rearranging lyrics, contour faces, and
looking at social groups in the cafeteria-
re-re-purpose

http://blogs.getty.edu/iris/art-is-life-so-to-learn-it-you-engage-with-life-mark-bradford-on-teaching/

It is one of the lessons on Open Studio which I hadn't seen before
either
http://blogs.getty.edu/openstudio/
I haven't spent a lot of time looking at either- but I will soon. I
thought some of you would find it interesting too-
Heather