Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Getty Open Studio lesson- Mark Bradford visits Culver City High

From: Heather Leal (hleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 07 2011 - 12:23:40 PDT

This looks like a neat lesson- rearranging lyrics, contour faces, and
looking at social groups in the cafeteria-

It is one of the lessons on Open Studio which I hadn't seen before
I haven't spent a lot of time looking at either- but I will soon. I
thought some of you would find it interesting too-

To unsubscribe go to