Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: July 06, 2011

---------

From: Lois Girbino (lgirbino_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 07 2011 - 09:29:08 PDT

Subject: Pinterest

Hi Ellen-
yes, I've used Pinterest for several things, as reference up on my
Smartboard for my grade 3-04-5 students (sometimes Google image
searches are not suitable for younger kids), but also for art seminars
I teach for graduate credit. I currently have 3 "pinboards":
http://pinterest.com/lgirbino/

haven't used in awhile, but great cloud app!
Lois Girbino

--
Life is short, art is long...-Hippocrates