RE: [teacherartexchange] Teacher Exchange

---------

From: LetsartLetsart (letsart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 07 2011 - 06:12:47 PDT

Dear Cheri,

Hi my name is Andy and I am an also a member of this board.
Although, in these days I am not so active in exchanging ideas and advise and discussions.
I am sorry for that to all the active members in here.

I am currently working as principal of "Let's Art Youth Art Center" in Seoul as private sector.
I am also a art education professor at Seoul National University of Science & Technology.

Anyway, I have been lucky enough to get good advise from people in here.
I am always open for discussion and communication in art education.
I also have very large numbers of art & design educators through out the world.
Hoping to interact more vividly and actively not only in here but also in various possible ways.

Thanks,

Best Regard,

Andy Yeonsung Lee