RE:[teacherartexchange] ROY G BIV Video

---------

From: dulcius (dulcius_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 07 2011 - 05:09:53 PDT

They Might be Giants are the best ever!!! This song is from their "Here
Comes Science" kids' album; they also have "Here Come the ABC's" and
"Here Come the 123's". Also, on one of their earlier "adult" albums,
they have a song called "Meet James Ensor", good if you're covering
early Expressionism!
-Lydia in Toledo