Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] first day art quiz & table easels

From: Elena Polyudova (epolyudova_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 29 2010 - 21:30:39 PDT

Hi Terry,

I used to teach art and art appreciation in Russia almost 25 years,
and what I usually practiced in the first day was the conversation
about one particular art work such as modern strange, provocative, or
strong classic. It was helpful to discuss everyone's opinion, taste,
and experience. You can turn it into writing paper about impression or
points of view about that work. This way allowed me to see everyone's
personality and common art background as well.
There are pros and cons about written vs spoken survey. If you want to
discuss them, I'll answer you my consideration.

2010/7/29 <>
> Hey all, does anyone have a first day  art quiz/survey that might be good
> for HS intro to art class??
> Also, does  anyone know of a good brand for table easels?
> thanks!!
> terri NYC
> ---
> To unsubscribe go to